LifeFlow is a brainwave entrainment meditation program. It is employs three types of anural entrainment like binaural beats, monaural tones, and isochronic tones. It is a popular program for many that want quick results in meditation.
If you never heard of this program before then be reminded that it is created by Michael McKenzie of the Project Meditation. It employs unique combinations of beat patterns and frequency audio to produce specific brainwave frequencies and deep meditation.
It comes in 10-track meditation CDs. After listening to each of the track you are expected to fall into deep meditation. You can listen to each track or CD for a month and then move to the next one in another month.
The benefits of LifeFlow to the body cannot be over emphasized. This meditation program stimulates the brain to produce certain chemicals that are known to give the body, soul and spirit some sort of reward. These chemicals include endorphins, serotonin, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), and Dopamine.
Specifically, highlights of the benefits of the use of LifeFlow you may not want to miss out are listed below:
- Artistic ability and creativity are heightened.
- Sleep is properly regulated to refresh the body and mind.
- The body becomes more productive because of increased energy level
- Eating patterns are regulated, thus those with overweight problems are managed.
- There is spiritual rejuvenation and upliftment.
- The ability to solve problems by the practitioners is improved because of increased thinking.
- Inner peace is generated and enhanced with the exercise, etc.
I could go on and on when it comes to the benefits of the use LifeFlow. It’s sure an effective brainwave entrainment program that can be employed by just about anyone. You should also know that it is suitable for anybody with different emotional problem.
So, LifeFlow could be your brainwave entrainment meditation need today. It’s easy to gain all and more of the benefits listed above when this tracks are listened to. You can check out the website of Project Meditation for more information on what this meditation program can do for you.